Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tuna Crunch Lettuce Wraps

It's a lovely sunny day today, so we had a picnic in the garden. The Wee Man had a friend over for the afternoon, so they had a tray of picky things while I enjoyed these tuna wraps. I am quite fed up of bread/bread type things just now, so these cos lettuce leaves were perfect. I think they are more delicious this way, and surprisingly filling. I am going to serve these next time I have friends over for lunch :)

To make 4/5 wraps -

1 tin of tuna, drained
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 inch piece of cucumber, chopped into small dices
1 3 inch strip of red pepper, cut into small dices
2 spring onions, chopped
5 lettuce leaves for wraps

Mix the tuna, mayo, lemon juice, cucumber, pepper & spring onion. Spoon onto the lettuce leaves & serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment