Friday 22 July 2011

Honey Soy pork chops

I got some tasty looking pork chops today, and went searching for a glaze to make them even tastier. I found this one here and decied to make it, seeing as I had all the ingredients in my store cupboard. I only managed to marinate them for a few hours instead of overnight. I poured the remaining sauce left in the frying pan over the noodles & broccoli - I would definitely recommend this!






4 pork chops
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp ginger
1 tbsp garlic
1 tsp pepper

Combine all the ingredients and pour over the chops. Marinade for as long as possible, preferably overnight. Turn the chops once or twice. Heat some oil in a frying pan, and fry the chops for about 8 minutes each side, turning occasionally. Tip all the left over marinade into the pan too, it will thicken up & turn sticky. Serve with noodles & vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment