Monday 10 December 2012

New Products - Fluffy Puff Puffs




A woman named Louise contacted me through my blog, asking if I would like to try her gourmet marshmallows called Fluffy Puff Puffs. Well, I loved the name and who doesn't love a wee sweet treat? So of course, I said yes. A few days later, a wee box arrived with my selection of Fluffy Puff Puffs to try - I was sent vanilla bean, cookies & cream and lime punch. I wish I had managed to get a better picture of them before I ate them! <blush> I was just too eager to taste them though.

Here is what Louise has to say about her new business ....

Initially I had an idea of selling high grade Ghanaian hot chocolate/iced chocolate on a market stall and I was trying to come up of different sweet treats I could serve with the hot drinks. Marshmallows are the perfect accompaniment with hot chocolate, but I soon realised that gourmet marshmallows haven't really been explored in this country like cupcakes have. So out went the hot drinks idea and in came Fluffy Puff Puffs! I hope the marshmallows will be received well by the public so that Fluffy Puff Puffs can grow into a whimsical store front because I have so many big ideas of where I can take this business.


I couldn't believe how different (and tastier) homemade marshmallows are! Really puffy with amazing flavour, not at all like those samey ones you get in a bag from the supermarket. The vanilla one was lovely, I could imagine dipping it into a very indulgent cup of hot chocolate! The cookies & cream one was also very nice, though very sweet. By far my favourite was the lime punch! I could have eaten a whole box of this flavour - I am sure all the fruit flavour ones would be delicious. I let the kids try a bit too and they all loved them, looked forlorn that there wasn't more to go round. I think I may order some for their Christmas stockings. I hope Santa puts some in mine too!

Louise's website is here if you would like to have a look ..... www.fluffypuffpuffs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment